× Members

esa3

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122802 by libran1962
esa3 was created by libran1962
hello im hoping you can help with an esa3 query please?
I got married and phoned to give a change of circumstances,was sent an esa3 form which is overfacing me particularly as I suffer from cfs.
I am currently in support group(april this year on appeal for 2 years)so get esa cb plus an ir top up of £15.50 per week.
although my husband doesn't live with me as his business is 75 miles away he does have savings that will take him over the £16,000 allowed,though these are his and his parents savings combined they are all in his name.
we have decided not to claim as a couple as their seems little point.do we still have to fill in the"my partners"columns as it seems pointless as he doesn't wish to claim at all?plus he doesn't want to put down all his personal stuff and i respect that.do I need to fill my part in still or can I simply change my name?also are we british nationals if we have always lived here?can I just put a covering letter in to explain?i wish these forms were smaller and simpler :(
sorry for so many questions,very confused
kindest wishes
suzanne
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122809 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa3
Libran

Please see the answers that we posted previously

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=101197#122264

If you can get face to face advice from a trained advisor, they will be able to calculate your potential payments before you proceed, do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town, or county.

If you have any additional questions please come back to the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.