× Members

ESA50 just received - thought reviews had stopped?

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122814 by rog747
hi there,

a friend was placed from long term IB and IS on to ESA support group over 2 years ago without medical but today he received another ESA50 inviting him to migrate from IB/IS to ESA...!!

call to DWP and told that he already is on ESA SG and they said fill it anyway - i said i thought from 20 Jan that DWP was no longer reviewing current ESA claimants nor migrating claims from IB to ESA according to your own news items a few months ago - DWP and ATOS today said they had no knowledge of such a news item.

it seems now that ESA claimants will still face ESA50 reviews - i asked when calling ATOS today when DWP asked for a review on him and they said 16 June so he was not in any back log pile...
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122815 by Gordon
Rog747

The office is being told by the DWP (centrally) is that the deferment is national and long term, what we are seeing the forum (and advising on), is the that it is short term and regional.

Our advice remains the same, expect to be re-assessed as normal, if you do not receive an ESA50 as expected then check with ATOS whether one has been issued, this will not cause a re-assessment to be started, and if one has not been sent out, relax for while! :) :) :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 10 months ago #122816 by rog747
thanks for the reply -

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.