× Members

PIP.......awaiting decision

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #123281 by lmjones
PIP.......awaiting decision was created by lmjones
Hi, it was my intention to wait and post a full report of my husbands PIP journey once we had a decision. However he received a letter from DWP last week dated 9th July which stated they now had all of the necessary reports etc and we would be hearing from them shortly. We have just received a further report from a consultant rheumatologist which would assist us with his claim. As we are so far down the line now, would you advise us to hang on to the report , to use if we need to go for mandatory recon. Or should we send it on to the DM. Kind regards
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 9 months ago #123282 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP.......awaiting decision

lmj63 wrote: Hi, it was my intention to wait and post a full report of my husbands PIP journey once we had a decision. However he received a letter from DWP last week dated 9th July which stated they now had all of the necessary reports etc and we would be hearing from them shortly. We have just received a further report from a consultant rheumatologist which would assist us with his claim. As we are so far down the line now, would you advise us to hang on to the report , to use if we need to go for mandatory recon. Or should we send it on to the DM. Kind regards

Hi l63,

If you have fresh supportive evidence, I would advise that you forward copy of it FAO The PIP Decision Maker at the address of the DWP office on the most recent PIP letter that you have.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

After all, it is surely better to avoid an MR/Appeal where possible. :)

bro58

More
9 years 9 months ago #123283 by lmjones
Replied by lmjones on topic PIP.......awaiting decision
Thankyou will get on with that straight away . Regards

• bro58
9 years 9 months ago #123284 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP.......awaiting decision

bro58 wrote:

lmj63 wrote: Hi, it was my intention to wait and post a full report of my husbands PIP journey once we had a decision. However he received a letter from DWP last week dated 9th July which stated they now had all of the necessary reports etc and we would be hearing from them shortly. We have just received a further report from a consultant rheumatologist which would assist us with his claim. As we are so far down the line now, would you advise us to hang on to the report , to use if we need to go for mandatory recon. Or should we send it on to the DM. Kind regards

Hi l63,

If you have fresh supportive evidence, I would advise that you forward copy of it FAO The PIP Decision Maker at the address of the DWP office on the most recent PIP letter that you have.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

After all, it is surely better to avoid an MR/Appeal where possible. :)

bro58

Just to add, that you should include a covering letter with DOB, NI Number and full name, explaining that you wish this fresh evidence to be taken into account in the PIP decision making process.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris