× Members

PIP additional information sheets

More
9 years 9 months ago #123306 by Dexy
PIP additional information sheets was created by Dexy
I have to send in my PIP form tomorrow. I've done lots of additional info which I am hoping will help things along. I just wanted to double check something.

I know the form itself has to be filled in by hand, and that there is no option to complete a form online, and that's fine, I've been able to do that - but I've typed up my additional sheets on my computer. I plan to print them off and attach to the application form. It would take forever to write them by hand and it would actually be physically impossible for me. In the box on the form where it says to add any additional information, I was just going to write 'see additional sheets'.

Will this be acceptable to the DWP? I will put my name, address, NI number, PIP reference at the top of every sheet, and I will sign and date each sheet. I could also get a witness to sign too if that's a good idea, as someone is helping me to print/collate all the information tomorrow and post it for me (as I've not been well and can't get out currently).

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #123307 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP additional information sheets
Alison

The only additional things I would recommend is being specific with the references, so if a page or section relates to one of the questions on the form, then mark the form "continued on page x" and on the page "continued from question y", also make sure each additional page is marked "page x of y".

There's no need for anyone to sign the pages,#

Make sure they are attached to the form securely, either a staple or a treasury tag (piece of string) through a hole.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 9 months ago #123310 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic PIP additional information sheets
I put on my form "please see answer to question x on page y of z" and typed each answer on a separate sheet so as not to confuse answers.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
9 years 9 months ago #123323 by Dexy
Replied by Dexy on topic PIP additional information sheets
Ok thanks all. I will order the sheets in the same order as the questions appear on the form and do the cross-referencing you suggest. Should I then add consecutive numbers on ALL additional sheets, including supporting evidence, such as medical reports/letters etc?

More
9 years 9 months ago #123325 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP additional information sheets

Alison wrote: Ok thanks all. I will order the sheets in the same order as the questions appear on the form and do the cross-referencing you suggest. Should I then add consecutive numbers on ALL additional sheets, including supporting evidence, such as medical reports/letters etc?

I would as it provides everybody looking at it a quick way of identifying a page is missing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris