× Members

PIP Queries & DWP Doc Numbers

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #123313 by Augustus
PIP Queries & DWP Doc Numbers was created by Augustus
Good Afternoon

I have finally got my PIP medical appt. I fully expect to have to appeal knowing ATOS.

Could I ask:

1. My limb difficulties are such that I cannot use a bathroom often and I use a wash cream made by Tena [no water req'd]. Would ATOS/DWP consider this an aid and should I mention this at interview?
2. My general symptoms make me unable to make any meals myself and I have recently taken to buying Fortisip liquid nourishment which I just swallow and thuis provides enough calories. Should I mention this too?

3. Could you please advise the doc or report numbers I should quote when asking DWP for copy of the medical report sent from ATOS to DWP with conclusions plus the score sheet so that I know exactly how ATOS has assessed me - which, if I have, will make any appeal far more focused.

Thanks

A
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #123314 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Queries & DWP Doc Numbers
Hi Augustus,

I hope your assessment goes well.

1 + 2 Yes, you should tell the assessor about anything you use in order to make your life easier.

3 I don't think we have seen many reports yet, I don't know what is being produced. You might remember that a 'score sheet' as such is not produced for ESA claimants, I don't know what the situation is with PIP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris