× Members

DWP visit checks

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #123617 by Marie
DWP visit checks was created by Marie
I got an email from benefitsandwork mentioning about DWP visiting homes without letter or warning etc, the email says " in the members' area we’ve published the letter we got in response to our request and 62 pages of the guidance document issued to officers carrying out these visits."

I cannot find the link for the 62 pages guidance can someone please give me the link so I can download the guide.

Thank you
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #123618 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DWP visit checks
Hi Marie,

It can be found with our ESA resources for members. this link should take you there

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1#resources

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 10 months ago #123621 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP visit checks

Marie wrote: I got an email from benefitsandwork mentioning about DWP visiting homes without letter or warning etc, the email says " in the members' area we’ve published the letter we got in response to our request and 62 pages of the guidance document issued to officers carrying out these visits."

I cannot find the link for the 62 pages guidance can someone please give me the link so I can download the guide.

Thank you

There is actually a link in the newsletter to the information, at the end of the paragraph you quoted from, it's in the ESA section under the heading DWP ESA Resources

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 10 months ago #123622 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic DWP visit checks

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Hi Marie,

It can be found with our ESA resources for members. this link should take you there

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1#resources

Thank you so much Mrs Hurtyback, for your quick response appreciate it. Is it the one Performance Measurement Guide etc? I've download them already.

More
9 years 10 months ago #123623 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic DWP visit checks

Gordon wrote:

Marie wrote: I got an email from benefitsandwork mentioning about DWP visiting homes without letter or warning etc, the email says " in the members' area we’ve published the letter we got in response to our request and 62 pages of the guidance document issued to officers carrying out these visits."

Thank you

There is actually a link in the newsletter to the information, at the end of the paragraph you quoted from, it's in the ESA section under the heading DWP ESA Resources

Thank you Gordon.

:)

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.