× Members

ESA payment for couple

More
9 years 9 months ago #123619 by Marie
ESA payment for couple was created by Marie
Can someone please tell me how much per week ESA is paid for two people living together though I am not living with anything just got accused as living as a couple I just wondered then how much money the DWP owe me, at the moment I am receiving £190 per fortnightly which was my benefit before being accused of living with someone and still receiving £190 even though the DWP has decided I am living with someone without given us the opportunity to prove our case.

I am on Income support under ill health.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #123624 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA payment for couple

Marie wrote: Can someone please tell me how much per week ESA is paid for two people living together though I am not living with anything just got accused as living as a couple I just wondered then how much money the DWP owe me, at the moment I am receiving £190 per fortnightly which was my benefit before being accused of living with someone and still receiving £190 even though the DWP has decided I am living with someone without given us the opportunity to prove our case.

I am on Income support under ill health.

Thanks

The Couples rate for Income Support and Income Related ESA is the same and is currently £113.70 on top of that for ESA you would receive a Component payment for the group (WRAG or Support Group) and possibly additional Premiums dependant on what other benefits you were receiving and whether you placed in the SG or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
9 years 9 months ago #123630 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA payment for couple
Hi M,

See : Benefit Rates 2014/15.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris