× Members

DLA renewal form

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #123652 by sha1971
DLA renewal form was created by sha1971
my dla award is due to run out January , I rang dla Blackpool and they said they would be sending out a dla renewal form to me September, I live in TA, postcode not affected by pip change over apparently, anyway I was just wondering is there also a huge backlog in dla claims ? or is it just pip and esa, ? and what happens if they haunt made a decision by this date , ?
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #123653 by
Replied by on topic DLA renewal form

sha wrote: my dla award is due to run out January , I rang dla Blackpool and they said they would be sending out a dla renewal form to me September, I live in TA, postcode not affected by pip change over apparently, anyway I was just wondering is there also a huge backlog in dla claims ? or is it just pip and esa, ? and what happens if they haunt made a decision by this date , ?

Hi s,

I am not aware of any excessive delays with DLA renewals, in fact many of our members have been surprised at how quickly their renewals have been dealt with.

It would be normal to expect a DLA renewal form to be issued some 3-4 months before the current award expires, so September would seem about right. :)

bro58

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #123656 by
Replied by on topic DLA renewal form
Hi s,

There is a guide on this page :

DLA Guides

Under ; "DLA Changes and Renewals."

Click on blue link :

"Disability Living Allowance Renewal Claims"

See also : When should I send my renewal form back?

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by .

More
9 years 9 months ago #123658 by sha1971
Replied by sha1971 on topic DLA renewal form
thank you so much for info

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris