× Members

IB To ESA still wailting 15 months

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125138 by sha1971
IB To ESA still wailting 15 months was created by sha1971
Just wanted to say I returned my atos esa50 form June 19th 2013 Atos say the received it , I still am being paid Ib benefit just wondering if there others still waiting to hear back and waiting to be transfer mine went to Bristol Area, its been so long
I also have been given a Med 3 from doctor very nice of her I didn't ask her for it she just issues it for me once a year, im not really sure what to do with it and who to send it to
I claim ib and being transferred to esa
and dla I have just filled in a dla renewal last week form again are area is not being transferred to pip until oct 2015
I followed your guidelines
, thankyou I am a member of B &w have been for three years it is very helpful don't know what I would of done or coped without you thank you so much sha
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125139 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB To ESA still wailting 15 months
Sha

I am afraid that we have seen a lot of members reporting a wait of 15 months to be transferred and there are some who have waited longer, unless you feel that your will be better off under ESA than you are under IB or simply want to get the process over with, I would leave it to ATOS to take their time.

As you are in receipt of IB and will be transferred directly to ESA you do not need to send this Fit Note to the DWP.

Good luck with the DLA renewal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125184 by billhan
Replied by billhan on topic IB To ESA still wailting 15 months
Sha,

I deal with same office that you do and sent my
ESA50 in April 2013.

I heard last week in support group thanks to week wonderful
B & W people am in support group.

Hope this is good omen for you.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by . Reason: Corrected multiple typos
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.