× Members

PIP wait after assessment...

• Charly
  • Topic Author
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125188 by Charly
PIP wait after assessment... was created by Charly
So, I applied in Jan '14, had my face to face assessment 5 weeks ago with Capita. Any idea on how much longer to wait for the decision?
Thanks x
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125195 by
Replied by on topic PIP wait after assessment...

Charly wrote: So, I applied in Jan '14, had my face to face assessment 5 weeks ago with Capita. Any idea on how much longer to wait for the decision?
Thanks x

Hi C,

It is hard to say, time taken from having a F2F until you receive a decision is variable.

Your first step would be to contact Capita, to ensure that they have forwarded the PIP Assessment recommendations to The DWP PIP Decision Maker.(DM)

Contact Capita.

Once you know that The DWP have the recommendations from Capita, you can contact them for an update :

PIP helpline :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322

Textphone: 0345 601 6677

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

The DWP are carrying out quality audits on a percentage of PIP Assessment Reports, so there is a chance that if yours' is one of these, it may take a while longer to receive a decision.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

More
9 years 7 months ago #125196 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic PIP wait after assessment...
My wait was 9 weeks after f2f. There isn't any set limit given the backlog ......
The wait is so stressful, I hope you have a good outcome.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.