× Members

DWP Decision.

• bro58
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125291 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DWP Decision.

Rees wrote: Thanks bro58 for your reply, I will ring them again tomorrow.

No problem R, :)

"Hi Gordon, My case wasn't closed the DWP told me it was still active and my NI credits were still being paid"

Yes, it would indicate the above to the Call Responder.

You would be classed as being entitled to "CB ESA payable at nil rate". (i.e. NI Credits only)

However, as previously advised this would not allow actual monetary payments of CB ESA to be made.

(This is where the ESA 1 comes in, to amend/update your current "CB ESA payable at nil rate" status and re-instigate payments of CB ESA in The SG)

I would be inclined to fill in the ESA 1 Form as Gordon advised, returning it to the address provided.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If you do ring the DWP ESA number tomorrow, ensure that you escalate, and request a call back

Please keep us updated.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.