× Members

Campaign Against IDS Latest Attack On Us

• Montoyer
  • Topic Author
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125323 by Montoyer
There's a new campaign on 38 degrees against IDS latest plans announced at the Tory conference to bring in 'Benefit Cards' if they win the next election.

Here's the petition link.

you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/re-think-...t-cards?bucket=blast

This is his latest threat to criminalise the sick, disabled, and poor yet further.

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/s...ards-welfare-poverty

It isn't my petition but I have already signed it and I will be boycotting any company that involves itself in this act of degrading the most vulnerable people in society.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125324 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Campaign Against IDS Latest Attack On Us

Montoyer wrote: There's a new campaign on 38 degrees against IDS latest plans announced at the Tory conference to bring in 'Benefit Cards' if they win the next election.

Here's the petition link.

you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/re-think-...t-cards?bucket=blast

This is his latest threat to criminalise the sick, disabled, and poor yet further.

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/s...ards-welfare-poverty

It isn't my petition but I have already signed it and I will be boycotting any company that involves itself in this act of degrading the most vulnerable people in society.

Hi M,

I will allow this, but I will lock the topic to stop it turning into a discussion.

Information such as this should really be submitted as a : News Article.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris