× Members

ESA Runs out in Nevember

• Paul Harper
  • Topic Author
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #125379 by Paul Harper
ESA Runs out in Nevember was created by Paul Harper
Hi all I have been on esa for about 2 years prior to that I was on an income related esa which then changed to this one. I have now been told that in November I will be thrown off esa.
I've been told by Seetec that I will have to go to work and won't give me any information or help.
I placed an appeal when I was first put on esa as they placed me in a work related part. Although I had an letter I haven't received any thing else. I tried contacted them but no help.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #125385 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Runs out in Nevember
Hi and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Your real name appears to be showing. Many people prefer to use an alias in order to preserve some anonymity, if you wish to change your username you can do so by following the advice in this link.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

ESA is an open ended award that can be reviewed at any stage once 3 months has passed. The length of award is only advisory and many routine reassessments have been suspended at the moment as the system is overloaded.

How often will I be reviewed

If you are on income-related ESA then payment will continue until/unless you are found fit for work at any stage, it will not stop in November.

If this is not clear, or you have any other questions, please reply to this message and we will try to help you. You will find it easily if you bookmark it/make it a favourite on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.