× Members

Online ESA Test

• Hyperlocks
  • Topic Author
9 years 6 months ago #125408 by Hyperlocks
Online ESA Test was created by Hyperlocks
I have tried to take the ESA test I am directed to on here but it is different to my ESA form which states 04/14 on the bottom - please advise...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #125409 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Online ESA Test

Hyperlocks wrote: I have tried to take the ESA test I am directed to on here but it is different to my ESA form which states 04/14 on the bottom - please advise...

The test uses the ESA Descriptors that claimants are actually assessed against and which are defined in legislation, the form has précised questions based on the Descriptors, which do not always fully indicate all of the requirements that a claimant needs to meet.

If you have a look at the ESA Claim guides, the form and the Descriptors are brought together with an explanation of what is actually required in more simple terms.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.