× Members

Visit with no records??

• Paul McGreevy
  • Topic Author
9 years 7 months ago #125514 by Paul McGreevy
Visit with no records?? was created by Paul McGreevy
I am a little confused , i had my assessment to transfer from DLA to pip in my home on tuesday.
the HP stated by turning up 3 hours early ? that he hadn't received the form or evidence and couldn't understand how he got the appointment . So we went through the questions, he tried to lead the answers , for cooking when he stated "I'll just put that you can use a microwave, for every question I supplied proof in the form of very recent letters from consultants etc . I had nothing to hid earn he turned up early and had the doc's ready which he didn't seem interested in all of which I had sent to the DWP when I completed the form

Is it me or have I been duped ?? and if so what should I do about it ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125519 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Visit with no records??
PM

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

This is certainly not how the assessment is supposed to be carried out, but until you get the Decision from the DWP, this could be 5-8 weeks, you will not know if it has affected any award that that they might make.

You can make a complaint about the way that the assessment was handled but it may be worth your waiting until you know what the Decision is.

If you can, let us know what happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul McGreevy

• Paul McGreevy
  • Topic Author
9 years 7 months ago #125534 by Paul McGreevy
Replied by Paul McGreevy on topic Visit with no records??
thanks for the heads up regarding full name , now altered . I'll do what you suggest and wage and see . cheers

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.