× Members

esa form for transferrable skills

• Stephen Kirk
  • Topic Author
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125558 by Stephen Kirk
esa form for transferrable skills was created by Stephen Kirk
hi there good evening.ive got a work focused interview next week at the job centre.i have a form to fill in for tradnsferrable skills.any tips please on how to fill in this form.suffer with anxiety and depression and it is causing me great anxiety
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125561 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa form for transferrable skills
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

WFI's can involve compiling CV's, giving information regarding previous employment, school and other qualifications, etc.

See : Work Focused Interviews

WFI's can be deferred at the discretion of the JCP Advisor, you can also request that the WFI is held over the phone, if you feel that your limitations preclude you from attending.

You cannot insist on the above though, and a supporting letter from your G.P. may help.

You would need to contact The JCP Adviser to discuss this.

My advice would simply be to fill the form out to the best of your ability, and not to worry.

It is not an exam !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.