× Members

face to face cancelled

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125652 by paul w
face to face cancelled was created by paul w
Afternoon all
I went for my face to face appointment this morning with CAPITA
only to be told when I got their that it had been cancelled and nobody thought to tell me !
After a couple of phone calls from receptionist to her superiors I was told I did not need F2F as it has been decided it will be done as a paper assessment as they were happy that I had given all information they needed.
Since the completed forms where sent back I have had further health problems which I needed to add I was then told to get in touch with DWP direct and tell them,which I have.
Does anybody know is it a good or bad thing not to have F2F

Many thanks

Paul W
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125657 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic face to face cancelled
Paul

Im afraid it is black and white with a lot of grey in between, for some not having a F2F places them at a disadvantage, for others it is a plus.

Make sure you send any updated information to the DWP as quickly as possible, I would make it clear that you intended to provide the information to the assessor had your F2F not been cancelled.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul w

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris