× Members

Transfer from DLA to PIP success

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #125879 by fairyhat
Transfer from DLA to PIP success was created by fairyhat
I would just like to thank the team at B & W `for all the information provided both on the site and on the forum. It helped to reassure and calm me whilst I was waiting to hear about my claim. I had a medical and was successful in getting PIP at the same rates I had previously been getting my DLA following a medical.

It was a very stressful experience but your information helped to make the whole process a lot less scary and unknown and for that I would say a huge thank you.

Much appreciated. :)
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #125884 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP success
Hi D and welcome to the forum.

You may not realise that your full name is showing, if you wish to change this - in order to maintain an element of anonymity - you can do so by following the advice in this link

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I am so glad that the PIP decision went in your favour. Thank you for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by slugsta. Reason: add heart
The following user(s) said Thank You: fairyhat

More
9 years 5 months ago #125886 by fairyhat
Replied by fairyhat on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP success
Thank you, I didn't realise that my name was showing, it is the first time I had posted! I have changed it hopefully.

I just wanted to post to show my appreciation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #125889 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP success

fairyhat wrote: Thank you, I didn't realise that my name was showing, it is the first time I had posted! I have changed it hopefully.

I just wanted to post to show my appreciation.

No problem Fairyhat! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.