× Members

Transfer from DLA to PIP success

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #125879 by fairyhat
Transfer from DLA to PIP success was created by fairyhat
I would just like to thank the team at B & W `for all the information provided both on the site and on the forum. It helped to reassure and calm me whilst I was waiting to hear about my claim. I had a medical and was successful in getting PIP at the same rates I had previously been getting my DLA following a medical.

It was a very stressful experience but your information helped to make the whole process a lot less scary and unknown and for that I would say a huge thank you.

Much appreciated. :)
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #125884 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP success
Hi D and welcome to the forum.

You may not realise that your full name is showing, if you wish to change this - in order to maintain an element of anonymity - you can do so by following the advice in this link

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I am so glad that the PIP decision went in your favour. Thank you for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by slugsta. Reason: add heart
The following user(s) said Thank You: fairyhat

More
9 years 6 months ago #125886 by fairyhat
Replied by fairyhat on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP success
Thank you, I didn't realise that my name was showing, it is the first time I had posted! I have changed it hopefully.

I just wanted to post to show my appreciation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #125889 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Transfer from DLA to PIP success

fairyhat wrote: Thank you, I didn't realise that my name was showing, it is the first time I had posted! I have changed it hopefully.

I just wanted to post to show my appreciation.

No problem Fairyhat! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris