× Members

DWP ignoring appeal decision?

More
9 years 4 months ago #127365 by jonboy46
Replied by jonboy46 on topic DWP ignoring appeal decision?
Dear Gordon,

I didn’t see your last response, for which thanks.

What I’m writing to say is that about 3 weeks or so ago I got a telephone call from the DWP to inform me that they would be paying a lump sum into my account at the end of the week. It was paid in, and I believe represents all the arrears. The two weekly payments have resumed also, but I haven’t had anything in writing to inform me about the payments, so haven’t checked the figures as yet.

Obviously in a state of gratitude at the moment.

Thanks again, I believe if you hadn’t pressed me into telephoning the DWP, nothing would have happened. (They have ignored all 4 of my letters.)

Jonboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #127368 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DWP ignoring appeal decision?
That's great news jonboy! I know it was hard for you to make the call, well done for doing that and getting the result you deserve :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
9 years 4 months ago #127369 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DWP ignoring appeal decision?
Yes, Well Done jb !!!! :cheer:

Have a great Xmas & New Year !!!! :)

Cheers

bro58

More
9 years 4 months ago #127371 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP ignoring appeal decision?
Jonboy

Glad to hear that you have got a positive result and before Christmas as well. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.