× Members

Deferral scans and DWP mole

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #127894 by Chrissy
Deferral scans and DWP mole was created by Chrissy
Hello

I got this quote from another site:

“Scans will be run from 18 January to identify and defer Employment and Support Allowance repeat referrals. The impact of this should be seen from 20 January.

“The scans will be managed centrally and will result in a reduction in the number of Work Available Reports.”

The DWP mole informs us that the scan has caused reassessments due in late January through February to be moved on by two years. The same scan is due to be run each month throughout the year. Each time, all those due to be reassessed will be given a two year deferral. So someone due to be sent back to Atos on 1 February 2014, for example, will not now be re-examined until 1 February 2016

My reassessment is in June 2015.
I dont know if anyone can answer my question, but I have boldened the words "throughout the year" in the quote above, because I want to know, does this mean, throughout the year 2014, and that anyone who's reassessment is due in 2015 will not be scanned and deferred for two years, and will therefore duly on time, receive their esa50?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #127913 by
Replied by on topic Deferral scans and DWP mole

Chrissy wrote: Hello

I got this quote from another site:

“Scans will be run from 18 January to identify and defer Employment and Support Allowance repeat referrals. The impact of this should be seen from 20 January.

“The scans will be managed centrally and will result in a reduction in the number of Work Available Reports.”

The DWP mole informs us that the scan has caused reassessments due in late January through February to be moved on by two years. The same scan is due to be run each month throughout the year. Each time, all those due to be reassessed will be given a two year deferral. So someone due to be sent back to Atos on 1 February 2014, for example, will not now be re-examined until 1 February 2016

My reassessment is in June 2015.
I dont know if anyone can answer my question, but I have boldened the words "throughout the year" in the quote above, because I want to know, does this mean, throughout the year 2014, and that anyone who's reassessment is due in 2015 will not be scanned and deferred for two years, and will therefore duly on time, receive their esa50?

Hi C,

We have no more recent updates of this issue other than posted previously : Here.

We will obviously keep members updated, but there may not be any "announcement" when ESA Reassessments are reinstated fully.

It will probably occur on an area by area basis, dependent of the backlog/workload of each individual area.

Our best advice, is to be as prepared as you can be, for when a new ESA50 drops through your letterbox.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by .

More
9 years 3 months ago #127984 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Deferral scans and DWP mole
Thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.