× Members

trubunal for pip

• Wendy
  • Topic Author
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128011 by Wendy
trubunal for pip was created by Wendy
i appealed through tribunal, I sent in various medical notes for operations and procedures, I have had bowel cancer and have had half of my bowel removed, nodules on my lung, I need scans to see if they have grown and am on 24 weeks of chemotherapy, and further procedures, I sent in further information how this has all affected me but they haven.t looked at t his, saying that they didn't receive this information, what do I do now, do I tell this to the tribunal or re start my claim
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #128019 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic trubunal for pip
Hi Wendy,

Have you actually had your tribunal hearing yet? If not, you should send all of your evidence to the tribunal service as soon as possible.

If you have already had your tribunal hearing, how long ago was it?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.