× Members

help on a mandatory appeal

More
9 years 4 months ago #128328 by zafira
help on a mandatory appeal was created by zafira
hello there i have applied for a mandatory appeal against my pip claim i was only awarded 4 points . how long should i wait for a reply . and is it worth starting to gather information together incase thay dont change there minds. also i have just been awarded a blue badge for my car . i have osteoarthritis , ibs, can any one help with this please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #128330 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic help on a mandatory appeal

zafira wrote: hello there i have applied for a mandatory appeal against my pip claim i was only awarded 4 points . how long should i wait for a reply . and is it worth starting to gather information together incase thay dont change there minds. also i have just been awarded a blue badge for my car . i have osteoarthritis , ibs, can any one help with this please

See my previous reply on the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=102645#127896

The DWP do not normally acknowledge that an MR has been requested, also, whilst Decisions can be overturned with no additional information being presented, the cases where this happens are quire rare, you really need to look how you can re-present your case to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris