× Members

Upper Tribunal decisions

More
9 years 3 months ago #128458 by Bryando
Upper Tribunal decisions was created by Bryando
Anybody know if many cases are going through the Upper Tribunal? Keeping my eye on the database awaiting decisions... Would have thought something would be up.....

Source: www.osscsc.gov.uk/Aspx/default.aspx

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #128461 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Upper Tribunal decisions

Charlie123 wrote: Anybody know if many cases are going through the Upper Tribunal? Keeping my eye on the database awaiting decisions... Would have thought something would be up.....

Source: www.osscsc.gov.uk/Aspx/default.aspx

Thanks

The UTT works at it's own pace, undoubtedly the drop in FTT Decisions due to the introduction of Mandatory Reconsiderations and the delays in the ESA and PIP assessment processes has had an impact.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 2 months ago #129422 by Starlet97
Replied by Starlet97 on topic Upper Tribunal decisions
Hi there, I am appealing to the UT after being refused appeal by the 1st tier tribunal for ESA. I have the assistance of a local Law Centre who are thankfully dealing on my behalf. I received a letter from TS a couple of weeks ago after the appeal was submitted stating that appeals are taken in date order of submission and the current waiting time is 20 weeks and they do not expect to be in contact with e before then. Might be helpful to you. Meanwhile, of course, I have received no ESA since beginning of June last year. Very stressed and depressed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

More
9 years 1 month ago #131405 by Bryando
Replied by Bryando on topic Upper Tribunal decisions
Starting to get frustrated nothing appearing on any of my various law databases I have access to. Hoping some Upper Tribunal decisions are made prior to my PIP application mainly on the mobility aspect! As I can't for the life of me understand how I fall into these descriptors! :evil:

Seem to be under the believe if you have mental health issues then you only fall into the b descriptor . Yet I have private transport put on as I can't do crowded enviroments alongside being able to go on unfamilar and familiar routes without some mental suffering.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131441 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Upper Tribunal decisions
Charlie123

I am afraid UTT Decision for PIP will take some time to appear, the law moves at it's own pace on these matters.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.