× Members

What is

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128583 by Dougle
What is was created by Dougle
Hi folks, what is the longest time that a claiment in The Support Group has gone over their recommended reassessment time before being reassessed? Are there any figures for that?
I know that there are delays in reassessing people at the moment and realise that there are no exact answers but just wondered if anyone has reported that they had not been reassessed until x amount of time after their 3 years ( for example) was up ?
Good luck to all....
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128584 by
Replied by on topic What is

Dougle wrote: Hi folks, what is the longest time that a claiment in The Support Group has gone over their recommended reassessment time before being reassessed? Are there any figures for that?
I know that there are delays in reassessing people at the moment and realise that there are no exact answers but just wondered if anyone has reported that they had not been reassessed until x amount of time after their 3 years ( for example) was up ?
Good luck to all....

Hi D,

Obviously there are no accurate statistics regarding this.

However, several of our members have now gone over the 3 years, and I am personally aware of 3 ESA recipients that I know who are well into the 4th year of what were originally 2 year prognoses. (Awards)

Our best advice is still to be as prepared as possible for when you would normally expect to receive your new ESA50.

If you don't receive it then, you can simply keep the information in your saved PDF ESA50 current by updating it.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by .

More
9 years 3 months ago #128588 by Dougle
Replied by Dougle on topic What is
Thanks so much Bro. Wow 4 years ! Amazing. My 3 years is up and I am now three months or so over that . I would like to be able to have a week away with my wife for our 30th wedding anniversary but am scared in case we book a holiday to leave say in a few weeks time time then the dreaded forms arrive in the run up to it leaving me in limbo.I know you have four weeks to complete and send the forms back but still. Knowing my luck they would send for whilst We are away.
Being on ESA is just constant fear and worry .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.