× Members

Where can I find The PIP Claims Guides?

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #128614 by nicolesnin
Where can I find The PIP Claims Guides? was created by nicolesnin
could you tell me where to find the downloadable 70 page PIP guide please? I keep searching for it so i can read through it and start getting the gist of it before my DLA ends this year, but I can't find it anywhere..Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #128615 by

nicolesnin wrote: could you tell me where to find the downloadable 70 page PIP guide please? I keep searching for it so i can read through it and start getting the gist of it before my DLA ends this year, but I can't find it anywhere..Thanks

Hi n,

Here it is : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link on page)

See also :

The PIP Self Test

&

The PIP Topic Thread in Spotlight Area

bro58

More
9 years 3 months ago #128616 by nicolesnin
Replied by nicolesnin on topic Where can I find The PIP Claims Guides?
thank you so much bro58..

• Julie Moseley
9 years 3 months ago #128645 by Julie Moseley
Replied by Julie Moseley on topic Where can I find The PIP Claims Guides?
May I add a note to the effect that these guides really do need to be made a lot more salient?

For reasons I won't bother going into, I've wound up searching for, and eventually finding, that PIP guide repeatedly. On one occasion (my second, I think) it took several days of repeated attempts before I finally located it.

On each attempt, it very easy to find text that advised us to read the guide. Fortunately, as I had to keep checking that text , half-believing that the guide was a figment of my own imagination.

Why not incorporate a link in that text?

j :)

More
9 years 2 months ago #128653 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Where can I find The PIP Claims Guides?
JM

We cannot provide a direct link to the guides as this would compromise the security of the site.

If you are having problems finding anything on the site then please ask in the forum, although I would point out though that your first post on the forum made it clear that you had already accessed the guides which is why we have not provided any links back to the information in our replies.

If it would be easier for you, then your subscription allows you to download and save the guides on your own computer.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.