× Members

pip enquire

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #128669 by zafira
pip enquire was created by zafira
morning i have received my assessment report today. i have put a mandatory appeal in but still havent heard the result as yet. i need help now do i just sit tight and wait for the outcome or do i go through it and start and make notes incase i have to appeal again thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128695 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip enquire
Hi Zafira,

Did you send in any additional information or evidence with your request for MR? If not, you can still do so up until the time that you get a decision. If you want to start writing a submission for appeal and looking for additional supporting material then that is up to you. It could be a good use of time but, of course, it would take extra energy that you might not have.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.