× Members

esa medical probablly due

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #128674 by magpiejoe08
esa medical probablly due was created by magpiejoe08
:S i had a medical 2 years ago, and was put in wrag, appealed and was placed in support group, the report stated condition unlikely to improve over the next 2 years probably even longer, as it happens my conditiion is getting worse. i am 59years old do you think i am maybe due another work related medical. thank you
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128712 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa medical probablly due
Hi joe,

The ESA reassessment process has built up huge backlogs, so much so that many areas have suspended reassessments for the time being. Unfortunately, this is purely a matter of procedure rather than legislation so we have no way of knowing how long this situation might continue - indeed, we do have some members who have already been reassessed despite the backlog.

I'm afraid that the only way to find out what is happening is to contact DWP and ask. Doing so should not have any effect on the status of your claim.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.