× Members

DLA to PIP awaiting decision

More
9 years 2 months ago #128677 by mrs osteo
DLA to PIP awaiting decision was created by mrs osteo
Further to my last post on Hubbys F2F assessment 3 weeks today ,he received a letter today stating they were sorry for the delay but now had all the reports they needed so will be able to make a decision soon !Having had DLA at high rate for 2 yrs should we now be worried ?If they take it away I really do not know how we will cope .We showed the assessor all his consultants reports and listed everything on the form along with 2 extra pages of info ,don't think we could have done anymore so just feeling worried now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128714 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP awaiting decision

mrs osteo wrote: Further to my last post on Hubbys F2F assessment 3 weeks today ,he received a letter today stating they were sorry for the delay but now had all the reports they needed so will be able to make a decision soon !Having had DLA at high rate for 2 yrs should we now be worried ?If they take it away I really do not know how we will cope .We showed the assessor all his consultants reports and listed everything on the form along with 2 extra pages of info ,don't think we could have done anymore so just feeling worried now

This is all pretty standard, the DWP have laid off so many staff that they now do not have sufficient Decision Makers to process the assessment reports when they receive them, so yet another queue has developed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrs osteo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.