× Members

New post codes for PIP

• Christine Charlesworth
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #128678 by Christine Charlesworth
New post codes for PIP was created by Christine Charlesworth
I see my area is about to be assesed under the new PIP. I keep seeing an unidentified number on my phone. Is it possible that they are phoning me to make a new claim? I never answer unidentified numbers as it is always people trying to sell me things. My DLA was given under indefinate time period.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128717 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New post codes for PIP
CC

Welcome to the forum

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

DLA claimants with an indefinite award will not normally be re-assessed before October of this year and it could be mush later as the project will take many years to complete.

Any notification for you to claim PIP will be made in writing, not by phone.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.