× Members

Professional Members

More
9 years 2 months ago #128753 by capainFAIRY
Professional Members was created by capainFAIRY
Can you just let me know if there is a full list of professional members, I am looking for help in west sussex and the list that shows on here says its just some of the pro members. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128755 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Professional Members

capainFAIRY wrote: Can you just let me know if there is a full list of professional members, I am looking for help in west sussex and the list that shows on here says its just some of the pro members. thanks

I am afraid not, the simplest thing is for you to do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county, this should give you a list of all advice agencies in your area with contact details.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 2 months ago #128756 by capainFAIRY
Replied by capainFAIRY on topic Professional Members
did that Gordon, rang a couple and was told I wasn't in their area, just over the boundary etc suppose they cant use funding for one area in another, I do understand. where I live in west sussex there doesn't appear to be anyone helping, CAB don't anymore, and to be honest its a dirty word here - disability.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128757 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Professional Members

capainFAIRY wrote: did that Gordon, rang a couple and was told I wasn't in their area, just over the boundary etc suppose they cant use funding for one area in another, I do understand. where I live in west sussex there doesn't appear to be anyone helping, CAB don't anymore, and to be honest its a dirty word here - disability.

The Mods don't have access to subscription information, you can try the office, but I am not sure that even they would have detailed contact information or information about where any individual or organisation operate, have you tried your Local Authority website, many still have welfare advisors?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 2 months ago #128759 by capainFAIRY
Replied by capainFAIRY on topic Professional Members
the last and only time I used one from the local authority led me to a medical, at the end even the ATOS Dr asked who had completed my form, so different to my situ and also no detail like I was informing him in person as he threw it in the out tray. I kid you not. But I am going to use my time productively and do my best with help of B&W. thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.