× Members

having an audit

• Philip Austin
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #128760 by Philip Austin
having an audit was created by Philip Austin
Hi,
I had my first pip assesment on Monday. .. it took almost 2 hours and they saidi didnt need to do the physical exam....today I got a letter through saying that my assessment is going to be audited. Is this somthing i should be worried about?
Cheers Phil
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128761 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic having an audit
Hi and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It seems that your username might be your real name. If you wish to change this, in order to maintain a degree of anonymity, you can do so by following the advice in this link

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

PIP is a new benefit and, in order to try and prevent the debacle we have seen with ESA, many assessments are being audited to try and ensure accuracy. This might slow the process down but should not otherwise be cause for concern.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip Austin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.