× Members

PIP and ESA forms

More
9 years 2 months ago #129427 by digitalrace
PIP and ESA forms was created by digitalrace
Hello
Can I fill in PIP2 form via the computer or can I only complete it by pen ? You have said that there is a new ESA50 form to be issued early 2015. Canyou advise if this new form has been issued?
Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129434 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and ESA forms

digitalrace wrote: Hello
Can I fill in PIP2 form via the computer or can I only complete it by pen ? You have said that there is a new ESA50 form to be issued early 2015. Canyou advise if this new form has been issued?
Kind regards.

There is no electronic version of the PIP form, as there is for ESA, as the PIP form contains a unique bar code. However, there is nothing stopping you documenting your problems on separate pages produced on your computer and attaching these to the PIP form, just make sure that each page has your full name and National Insurance Number and a page reference in the form of "page X of Y" or something similar. Also, make sure that there is a clear reference from each question to your answer and from the answer to the question. You can do this for ESA as well.

Whilst a new ESA form has been promised, we haven't seen anything changed yet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 2 months ago #129477 by digitalrace
Replied by digitalrace on topic PIP and ESA forms
Hi Gordon
As always thank you for your prompt and invaluable help.
Kind regards

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.