× Members

Re: my medical

More
9 years 2 months ago #129452 by ned17
Re: my medical was created by ned17
Hi to all my name is Kelly I have suffered all my life with undiagnosed ADHD how can I diagnosemyself well iI was sever I had every single behaviour associated with it I was thrown out of school labeled cast out and just complety cast out anyway due to all this I've become serverly depressed bad anxiety panic attacks I've since been diagnosed with c.o.p.d/ emphysema of the lungs I can't go out on my own as I freak out my Cous has to come with me everywhere or my daughter but that has to be important to just go with me and my daughter anyway I went to my medical the women was not sympathetic one bit in the slightest I was shacking badly my whole body I couldn't talk let alone ask the questions properly I give pumps I was on letters to say the docs has seen early signs of emphysema my doc don't do nothing I've made an email before complaning to him he don'tcare ddon't listen and quiet frankly acts like he don't even like his job always tells me I have to refer myself in my state Iwas sweating shacking at Atos medical and all the women could say was wow thats some serious anxiety youve got and youve not had no help with it how obnoxious and arrogant anyone who suffers anxiety and panic attacks knows how bad it is when your forced to face what makes them anxious its a nightmare I take my hate off the to all of you my is being in small places with people I don't know. And way she just basically said there's not enough evidence so job centre in 3,wks in the mean time iI'd get an appointment with a psychiatrist do you know it made me I'll for days after that and am now even more depressed can anyone or does anyone know what I can do to better my options and someone finally get someonevto take me serious and BELEIVE me I used to be suicidal before my daughter was born and haven't done it since but ill tell you what the thoughts have come on strong since all of this how can they sleep at night what should I do thanks to who ever takes the time to respond xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129457 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re: my medical
Ned

I am assuming that this was in relation to an ESA claim as you mention having to go to the Job Centre.

I know you have been a B&W member for some time, but did you use of ESA Claim guides to help you complete the ESA50?

Your immediate options are to challenge the latest Decision on your claim or to make a new one, however, you will not receive payment on any new claim unless you can show that you have a new condition or that your existing ones have deteriorated, this may be difficult if you are not currently receiving treatment. If you want more information on these options then please come back to the forum.

There is no special formula for a successful claim (unfortunately) but there are things that can definitely assist. Clearly documenting your problems and how they affect you on a daily basis, wherever you can in relation to the ESA Descriptors, providing evidence that supports your statement if you can, having a formal diagnosis will definitely help but is not a specific requirement.

You mention that you are planning to see you a psychiatrist this will likely be of help, you might also want to speak to your GP to see what assistance they can provide.

If we can help more, then please reply to this post and we will do our best.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.