× Members

PIP appeal date

• Veronica Street
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129479 by Veronica Street
PIP appeal date was created by Veronica Street
Hello I have my dreaded PIP appeal coming up in March and wondered if there is anything else I need to know about it that I don't already know, is there any information, useful tips etc. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks PS I have a representative.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #129490 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP appeal date
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

In case you haven't already read our PIP MR/Appeals Guidance, you can find it : Here.

You could have a read through this FAQ :

Preparing for a Tribunal

There is also a topic in our Spotlight Area : Here.

Your Rep should have prepared a submission, and this will be the main basis of your appeal.

You will obviously still be asked questions.

Appeals should be quite an informal affair, and there will be a panel of 3.

The DWP may send a Presenting Officer, but they will be there to put the DWP case across.

We don't really have much feedback on PIP Appeals as there has not been that many.

Good Luck, and please return to let us know how it went. :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.