× Members

PIP Renewal

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #129606 by karencharlton
PIP Renewal was created by karencharlton
Hi my husband was awarded PIP a year ago and had just had a renewal forms to fill in this week.
Is this normal and where on this site can i get help to fill this form in please
thankyou
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #129612 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Renewal
Hi K,

It does seem to be the practice to commence reassessment 12 months before the award is due to end. So someone who has a 2 year PIP award will only have 12 months respite before the whole business starts again :(

Our PIP resources are here -

PIP help for claimants

Latest information on PIP

If/when you have further questions, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help :)

Edit, I have just seen your duplicate post which I have deleted to avoid confusion. All posts on this site are seen by moderators before they are made public. How long this takes depends on how many, voluntary, moderators are on-line and how busy we are. Please do not make duplicate posts as that just slows down the process :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karencharlton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.