× Members

Forms

• Wendy
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #129680 by Wendy
Forms was created by Wendy
How do I get the forms please, I have already subscribed but it looks like I have to pay agin for the downloadable forms, is this correct please. Wendy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129687 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Forms

Wendy wrote: How do I get the forms please, I have already subscribed but it looks like I have to pay agin for the downloadable forms, is this correct please. Wendy

You don't say what you are trying to download so it is difficult to offer specific advice in regard to your problem!

There is no "secondary" fee for accessing the guides, once you have subscribed you have full access to the information.

The guides can only be accessed if you have logged in to the site, you currently are as you cannot post without doing this, but may not have been previously, I would try again.

The guides are all available via the Members Only Guides link on the left of the page towards the top.

You should be able to click on any guide and receive a message to open it or save it to your computer, the message will vary according to the browser you are using but most appear at the bottom of the window. You can chose either option, most members save it their computer so they do not have to come to the site to read them.

If the above does not solve your problem, please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.