× Members

Early Pip Reassessment

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129686 by dartsmad
Early Pip Reassessment was created by dartsmad
Just received brown envelope with forms saying "we need to look at your Pip award again" which is one year before award should end. Is this a normal course of events in that it would appear that it is now irrelevant how long the initial award is made for - certainly in my case anyway! So back to the dreaded forms and only three weeks to send them back! Thoughts anyone?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129689 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Early Pip Reassessment

steve wrote: Just received brown envelope with forms saying "we need to look at your Pip award again" which is one year before award should end. Is this a normal course of events in that it would appear that it is now irrelevant how long the initial award is made for - certainly in my case anyway! So back to the dreaded forms and only three weeks to send them back! Thoughts anyone?

Hi s,

Yes I am afraid that the review start date is one year before the end of the PIP award.

You can request an extension to the deadline for return of the forms, however they do not have to grant this and there is no legislation to cover it.

We always advise that written confirmation is provided for any extension.

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link on page)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.