× Members

ESA Form ESA50

• Stephen Jones
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130063 by Stephen Jones
ESA Form ESA50 was created by Stephen Jones
Hi

I have been on IB for 14 years due to mental issues and I am 54 in April.

I have just become a member and sent my form back in may 2014, but after reading some of your guides I feel that I have filled the form in incorrectly. What can I do as I am very worried that my assessment will go badly. What can I do to make sure that any answers I have given on the form are not held against me if I say something different. I have also asked for the assessment to be recorded.

Regards

Steve
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130100 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Form ESA50
Hi and welcome to the forum. As you are also new to the site, this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You may not be aware that your real name is shown on the forum. If you wish to change your username, in order to maintain a degree of anonymity, you can do so by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You can continue sending in information and evidence up until the time a decision is made on your claim. If you have not yet had a face2face assessment, you should send anything to both ATOS and DWP. DWP do tend to give more weight to anything the claimant first said but they cannot take something into account if they have not been informed of it!

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If you have any further questions please reply to this post and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.