× Members

Law Firms

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130148 by Nik
Law Firms was created by Nik
Hi there,

Does anyone know of a top law firm that may be able to assist with a possible breach of protocol regarding the PIP assessment process I have recently undergone. I must stress this request is NOT legal advice but a purely a possible recommendation?

Many thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130149 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Law Firms

Nik wrote: Hi there,

Does anyone know of a top law firm that may be able to assist with a possible breach of protocol regarding the PIP assessment process I have recently undergone. I must stress this request is NOT legal advice but a purely a possible recommendation?

Many thanks

Hi N,

It would have to be a Solictors that dealt with Welfare Rights.

It would depend on where you are geographically, you could try putting Welfare Rights Solicitors for your Town/Postcode/County into Google.

I can't personally recommend a company, but here are a few of the bigger ones :

www.irwinmitchell.com/?ref=BrandPPC&gcli...2vzJ-JBREaAunE8P8HAQ

www.leighday.co.uk/About-us

www.pannone.com/about-us

I am not sure that any of the above have Welfare Rights Depts, and you should be aware that Legal Aid is no longer available for Welfare Rights issues in England, except for appeals to the UTT.

See also : solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.