× Members

HOME ASSESMENT

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130174 by maggieomx
HOME ASSESMENT was created by maggieomx
hiya how would I go about trying to get a h0me assessment interview for p.i.p ???

can anyone give me any advice ??

also does anyone know where the assessment centre is in Manchester for P.I,P ??
BET ITS MILES AWAY FROM ME ?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130186 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic HOME ASSESMENT

maggieomx wrote: hiya how would I go about trying to get a h0me assessment interview for p.i.p ???

can anyone give me any advice ??

also does anyone know where the assessment centre is in Manchester for P.I,P ??
BET ITS MILES AWAY FROM ME ?

Hi momx,

Nearly all of the Manchester area is covered by ATOS, as seen : Here.

You can find some of ATOS's PIP Consultation venues : Here.

If you are to request a Home Assessment, which ATOS are usually most reluctant to supply, you should do so as early on in the process as possible.

Ideally with The PIP 2 Form, you could mention this to the person that is to help you with the PIP Form.

It would help if you could also obtain a letter from your G.P. supporting a Home Assessment.

You could then send a copy of this letter with The PIP 2 Form, or at your earliest opportunity if you cannot obtain it before the PIP 2 Form has to be returned.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If ATOS do ask you to attend a venue, they have to take into account any traveling limitations that you might have.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.