× Members

PIP Appeal, DWP not Responding

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130244 by Augustus
PIP Appeal, DWP not Responding was created by Augustus
I appealed the PIP decision in November and three months on, the Tribunal service has had no response or papers from DWP.
They seem to be bending over backwards to accommodate DWP.
Now am told the file has gone to a judge, who will no doubt just keep on chasing.
Meanwhile, I just have to wait.

Is this normal DWP practice, or should I guess that something "is up" with my claim?

Thanks

A
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130259 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Appeal, DWP not Responding

Augustus wrote: I appealed the PIP decision in November and three months on, the Tribunal service has had no response or papers from DWP.
They seem to be bending over backwards to accommodate DWP.
Now am told the file has gone to a judge, who will no doubt just keep on chasing.
Meanwhile, I just have to wait.

Is this normal DWP practice, or should I guess that something "is up" with my claim?

Thanks

A

Hi A,

We have heard similar from several members who are appealing a PIP decision.

In a situation such as this, it would not be unusual for the DWP to request an extension.

You could push the issue with The Tribunal, but I am afraid that The Judge has the final word on how to progress.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.