× Members

Evidence for pip mobility

More
9 years 2 months ago #130331 by Samra
Evidence for pip mobility was created by Samra
What sort of evendience will I need to prove my mobility is re stricted and to get enhanced rate GP letter ? etc please advise so I can get that I suffer from chrones disease and colitis I've had surgeries to remove abscesses from down below which badly restrickts my mobility I get sharp pain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130364 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Evidence for pip mobility

Samra wrote: What sort of evendience will I need to prove my mobility is re stricted and to get enhanced rate GP letter ? etc please advise so I can get that I suffer from chrones disease and colitis I've had surgeries to remove abscesses from down below which badly restrickts my mobility I get sharp pain

I am afraid that there is no definitive list of evidence that we can recommend that you look for, however, there are two types of information that may be of assistance; evidence of you medical conditions that would support your statements that you have problems walking, as an example; having Arthritis in the knees would imply problems with walking.

Secondly, if you can provide empirical evidence of your limitations; how far you can walk, how quickly you walk, how often you can walk, if you do walk more than 20m, what are the effects of you doing so? Stick to simple information; I can walk X metres and it takes me Y seconds to do so.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.