× Members

Esa contribution based but to date for expirey

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130332 by Samra
Hi Im on esa contribution based and in support group the thing I can't understand why is there no date because when I was on incapacity benefit it lasted one year then another form I left work due to my illness or would have got sacked in 2006 I've had numerous surgerys and stoma bag what does it mean by no date when they will be in contact again I went in to support group without medical please advice
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #130338 by bro58

Samra wrote: Hi Im on esa contribution based and in support group the thing I can't understand why is there no date because when I was on incapacity benefit it lasted one year then another form I left work due to my illness or would have got sacked in 2006 I've had numerous surgerys and stoma bag what does it mean by no date when they will be in contact again I went in to support group without medical please advice

Hi S,

Read : This Post.

It should explain how long your SG award should last before reassessment.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.