× Members

atos cardiff e mail adress

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130333 by millymoo
atos cardiff e mail adress was created by millymoo
hi does anyone know the email address of atos cardiff
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #130339 by
Replied by on topic atos cardiff e mail adress

millymoo wrote: hi does anyone know the email address of atos cardiff

Hi mm,

I have the postal address and telephone contact for ATOS Cardiff :

ATOS Healthcare Cardiff
Block 2
Government Buildings
St Agnes Road
Cardiff
CF14 4YJ

Tel : 029 2058 6007

You should be able to relate any messages to Cardiff by referencing them by e-mail, to : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago #130347 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic atos cardiff e mail adress
thank you bro58 much appreciated.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130396 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic atos cardiff e mail adress
Hi I don't know if Im putting this question in the right topic area as it is a little different to last question accept my apoligies if it is in the wrong place . I emailed atos on the address supplied by you I received a very quick response saying that my assessment will be recorded and they accept my updated diagnosis and they would add this to their file .but im concerned because they also state that the other provider (maximus) I presume, will be taking over from atos on the 2nd march so my actual assessment will be with maximus so do I also send this information to maximus too, atos gave me the new email address for them.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130402 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic atos cardiff e mail adress
millymoo

Even though ATOS , in principle, hand over to Maximus next week, at this time we have no information on how this will be handled and what effects there will be to claimants who have had assessments booked with ATOS.

As of yesterday, when I last checked, Maximus had published no contact information in regard to ESA, so we cannot advise you on whether you need to and if you do, how to contact them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: millymoo

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.