× Members

Feb 15 Best poss guide to ESA mental health ground

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130341 by LizP
Hello
I read your news of 25th March regarding the new risk guidelines for assessing people for the support group on mental health grounds. You mention a new best possible guide dated Feb 15. I cannot find the new guide on your site. Sorry - have looked for quite a while.
thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #130348 by bro58

LizP wrote: Hello
I read your news of 25th March regarding the new risk guidelines for assessing people for the support group on mental health grounds. You mention a new best possible guide dated Feb 15. I cannot find the new guide on your site. Sorry - have looked for quite a while.
thanks

Hi LP,

I can understand why you may not have been able to find it, as there is no indication, before opening the guide that it has been updated Feb 2015.

However, as you will see when you open it, it was updated Feb 2015.

It is still the 4th link down this page :

ESA Claims Guides

The revised WCA Handbook is further down the page, 2nd link under the heading :

"DWP ESA Resources"

Hope this helps.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.