× Members

DLA Stumble and fall question 42

More
9 years 2 months ago #130414 by anaqi
DLA Stumble and fall question 42 was created by anaqi
Hi!

My DLA is due to run out later this year and I've been asked to complete another DLA form. I'm a bit stuck on question 42 where it asks How often do you fall or stumble? There are two boxes: X times last month and X times last year.

My walking is very poor, I stumble and have to catch myself from falling all the time, but thankfully I fall to the floor less frequently. On an average day I may stumble 10 times and maybe have a proper fall to the floor once a week. Based on those numbers my average for the X times a month box would be over 300!

That number seems awfully high. I don't want to mislead them and make them think I fall 300 times a month but the question does ask how often do you fall OR stumble.

Is it accurate to put 300 in the box? Or will they assume I am lying?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130424 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA Stumble and fall question 42
anaqi

You can always cross out the tick boxes and mark them see below and then explain how often you stumble and fall in the comment box or an attached page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anaqi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.