× Members

Pips starting date 2025

More
9 years 2 months ago #130416 by Sue
Pips starting date 2025 was created by Sue
After 22 weeks got my DLA to pips last month. Noticed on one page date had 2025 not 2015. We have phoned 3 times and sent one recorded letter and no joy. Money due today and has not been paid. Hopefully person we spoke to today will do as he promised. Sent letter to MP to ask him to get it checked with correct dept that is has been altered and they will pay me my money asap. I was so pleased and relieved to get this and for 10 years years as well. This is the error that they put the end date of benefit and not the beginning date. So frustrated as I am feeling as bad as when I waited for decision as there seems nothing to do but ring or write to them which has not worked. Has anyone else had this problem?. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130426 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pips starting date 2025
Sue

We do hear occasionally hear of the DWP putting the wrong details on an award letter and sometimes this results in the those details being put into the computer system as well.

I am afraid that without further information it is not possible for us to offer further advice at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.