× Members

esa mandatory decision

More
9 years 2 months ago #130690 by elaine gibbon
esa mandatory decision was created by elaine gibbon
It has been a month and still no sign of getting my mandatory decision back, have had to claim jsa - how much longer must i wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130702 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa mandatory decision
EG

I am afraid there is no specific timescale for an MR to be completed within, you can try chasing the DWP but to be honest it will have little if any affect. Did you tell them that you would submit further evidence as that can add at least four weeks to the time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 1 month ago #131109 by elaine gibbon
Replied by elaine gibbon on topic esa mandatory decision
It is now 5 weeks since i asked for a mandatory reconsideration over the phone, still no news , i am having to sign on for jsa even though i am not well, i suffer from anxiety and depression, what else can i do? - Elaine.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131119 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa mandatory decision
Hi eg,

I have merged your post of today with your previous topic for continuity.

Did you back up the telephone request for The MR with a written request ? :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If not, I would do so ASAP.

You should be able to receive JSA, whilst awaiting the result of The ESA MR request under reduced conditionality to that of a normal JSA claimant.

The JC Plus should be aware of this, and make reasonable adjustment to take into account your limitations caused as a result of your medical conditions.

Is there a Disability Adviser at The JC Plus ?. If so, you could contact them to discuss the problems that you are encountering.

You can only revert back to ESA once you receive The MR Notice back from The DWP, you have appealed directly to The Tribunal Service, and they have provided you with written confirmation that they have accepted your appeal.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131413 by Donnadoos
Replied by Donnadoos on topic esa mandatory decision
I have been waiting since last September for mines

But really I put in for it last June, where there was some sort of mixup on their end resulting in me having to re-submit it.

have been in such a state over the past few months with all the added stress and worry, not good.

Here's hoping we hear back soon

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.