× Members

ESA2 form

More
9 years 1 month ago #131416 by annief
Replied by annief on topic ESA2 form
The interviewing officers box is only completed if someone from the DWP has completed the form for you and has read the contents back to you to confirm that what they have written is correct. It doesn't have to be a fraud officer, but any DWP employee filling the form out on your behalf ( for example if you are unable to write for any reason)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131426 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic ESA2 form
Many Thanks, Doris
One of the many questions that they asked in the ESA 2 form was 'has there been any changes in your disability', so they're fishing to find anything different. Mine hasn't, so I ticked 'No', there hasn't been any change of circumstances.

Possibly they're doing this to those who are due a re-assessment, but haven't had it because of the backlog of cases

More
9 years 1 month ago #131431 by Heffy
Replied by Heffy on topic ESA2 form
I filled in an ESA2 form around Christmas time. It wasnt due to me being in need of re-assessment as my award was only about half way through at that stage nor down to a change of circumstances but it followed not being able to attend a WFI, which I couldnt go to and knew I didnt have to, being in the Support Group. Hope this helps. I just feel they are sending these out as well as calling people for WFI's even though in the Support Group, as part of applying extra pressure.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131435 by penthesili
Thank you so much, Annie.
I was starting to think 'the interviewing officers box' meant that the person was being dragged in for a 'customer compliance interview' and that was next on their agenda. Many thanks for putting my mind at rest.
Cheers, Pen.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131446 by penthesili
Many Thanks for your insight, Heffy.
This whole agenda of misinformation, un-needed forms and bogus WFI seems to be a campaign of pestering orchestrated against us.
Cheers, Pen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heffy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.